Saturday, December 8, 2007

Guess I won't get my vanity plates 4XMAS *sniffle*

Considering the Orwellian thought process ("thought" might be stretching it) of the vanity plate review board at the Ontario Ministry of Transportation, guess I won't be getting any of...

ONTFIBS SUK
FIGHT 4 YR RIGHTS
ONT = BAN LAND

Ontario is such a bureaucratic nightmare, someone who had vanity plates for 20 years had the renewal rejected for the most spurious, ridiculous, political-correctness-gone-mad reason. Read about it here and here.

2 comments:

No BSL said...

Maybe you will.
Dalton (gasp) admits he made a mistake.

http://jmac53.bravejournal.com/entry/25922

Anonymous said...

I wonder how you get a job on the Rorschach committee.

Get to overanalyze stuff all day AND be paid for it...do you have to know a Fib, or be related to one? Or vote for one? Or like one?

'Cause that lets me out :>(