Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

There's much to be grateful for year-round.

I'm grateful when I wake up each morning. I'm grateful that I'm sane (well, some would argue the point), can see, hear, touch, taste, walk. I'm grateful that I live in a country with safe water (well, mostly), plentiful food, health care, civil rights including free speech. I'm grateful that I can make my own living. I'm grateful for my good friends - the ones I know in 3D, and the ones I know through the blogosphere.

My lumps of coal list will follow tomorrow. But today I'm going to give thanks for my many blessings.

Merry Christmas to all, and may the New Year be a happy, healthy and prosperous one for you and yours.

1 comment:

Caveat said...

Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see the naughty list :>)